CDVL can host image and video quality datasets and professional video content. Send inquiries to the CDVL site administer, Margaret Pinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDVL is overseen by a technical committee that strives to maintain the most relevant video content, usage guidance, and web site interface. Where appropriate, this technical committee will also pursue standardization of video content and its usage guidelines in bodies such as the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). If you have questions about this web site or about CDVL, please contact Margaret Pinson.
CDVL would like to acknowledge and express gratitude for the technical contributions from:
- AGH University
- AI Technologies (iAI Tech)
- Big Green Company
- CalAster Inc.
- Delft Image Quality Lab
- Denver Fire Department
- Denver Police Department
- Department of Homeland Security
- General Eagle Fire Prot. District
- Hutchinson Community College
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Intel Corporation (Technical Research)
- Laboratory for Image and Video Engineering (LIVE) at the University of Texas at Austin
- Mock Prison Riots (MPR)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR)
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Institute for Telecommunication Sciences (NTIA/ITS)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
- Sky UK
- Sveriges Television AB (SVT)
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Tristate CareFlight 15
- Underwriters Laboratories
- University of Brasilia (UnB)
- University of California at Santa Barbara (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid(UPM)
- Video Quality Experts Group (VQEG)
- Western Eagle County Ambulance District of Colorado
About This Web Site
This web site is hosted by the Institute for Telecommunication Sciences (ITS), an office of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), an operating unit of the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC). Therefore, we are required to include the following disclosures, as well as the links in the footer.
Certain commercial hardware, organizations, and companies are identified in this report to specify adequately the technical aspects of the available video sequences. In no case does such identification imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), nor does it imply that the hardware or organizations identified are necessarily the best available for the particular application or use.
About the Web Site Host and Its Parent Organizations